Monday, December 21, 2009

Wah.............BuSy holiday....^^

Yeah....................
1st,hv to tell myself "I must enjoy and appreciate this moment......or else u will regret o!!"
Ya,these few days i hv been busy my christmas stuff.....
Of cuz,next few days i will b more busy......cuz christmas is around the corner....!!
I'm here to wish u all a early MERRY CHRISTMAS.....^^

Ya,my feeling problems.....finally......settel......^^

Hmm,originally i planned this holiday wanna full use of time to study.......
However,
My mood doesn't follow my instruction...
keep on no mood study.....
delay and delay keep on finding excuses........T.T
I find out sth.........
Many ppl also similar with me o....^^


Didnt touch book at all.......^^

Erm,Ya,there few day my pocket money flow out like a water......
Bt,its worth..................................................^^
And i hope money can automatically come to find me....^^
Sure hv to pray loh.............
Bt.......................
Hmm....................

And,i find out...............
Actually i quit.........influence ppl......
Erm,wat i said wat i done,i not really remember......bt got a ppl told me that my words my action alrdy changing their mindset there own weaknesss......^^
Haha........perhaps my mouth can influence ppl walking to a bright future,think positively,encourage them.......bla bla bla....
In the mean time, I also changing myself.......^^
Erm,learn how to b a (respective,well palnning,attractive,more responsible,and more and more.....) guy.........^^

Sometimes,i can teach ppl well.....console,incentive and encourage them....bla bla bla..
Sometimes,i cant do it.........Cause.....I also a human ma...nid ppl to encourage me,to console me...WHEN i'm weak.......

By and large..................

I'm a human also.........
Will done sth wrong......
Condone is necessary for me and u all........




4 comments:

ShyuanT said...

Wah, so full of activities this holidays oh.. haha.. Busy preparing for Christmas leh... All the best to you oh! ^^ btw, you are really someone influential, what you do can really affect others de.. It's something to be proud of (If you are doing it the right way la..^^)

Nicole Hew said...

lolx..finally updated ur blog..
**advanced merry christmas**..^^
i oso dint study yt eh..>.<
sobz..n i poor thn u..T.T

めぐみ said...

neh,
is not you who influence ppl,
is because you talk too much, sometimes some words touch their heart oli...
hahaha, joking joking nia...
you also very lihai larh, can changed others~ =)

L said...

Shyuan,
Jojo,
Haha.........thx neh.....^^
Ya,mayb i talk too much jor...
Bt good also o...^^
Sometimes talkative is a good charateristic...@@
haha..joking...depands lah....must talk and say sth useful point...^^

Nicole,
Actually u can de....
Just u dun want oli....
Ur SPM..
All of us shock neh....
U hv a kind of super weird potential to study...
Erm i also duno wat's that...
So u just study...
^^