Saturday, December 26, 2009

A meaningfull christmas.....^^


This is my saman neh....~~

Hmm............
Christmas.......

The Christmas day,that day i was busying my christmas stuff........
The whole day,(If not mistaken) from 10am until 3pm doing my stuff,non stop...

^
^^^
^^^^^
Arrange chairs,
Make a stage,
The way to arrange chairs,
many problems hv to solve on the spot.......


^
^^^
^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^
Wow,tiring.....................
And also torturing my brain.......
Cuz i dun like to think de....^^
Especially how to solve problems in an event.....
Luckly,that day blessed by God.......
Weather,Food,amount of ppl,all out my expectation......
And from this event i experienced God caring of me, erm, all of us...
and wat HE done it has His own order......
Indeed,i hv learnt alot in this event and pulling my heart bak to youth.....
Thx God....
Bt i know myself well,
Till nw i quit mischievous ,
NAUGHTY is not for me......^^

Also i enjoyed..........
I enjoyed all the time,i hv a good memory..........
admitted,I'm tried my best.........
Is cream de la cream..........^^
Although is tiring for me...........
But.........
Its a meaningfull christmas...........^^

5 comments:

めぐみ said...

baka,
sure tis is a meaningful christmas for u.
Christmas is always meaningful ya..
you always tell me,
'everything happens gt it's own reason'
so nw u noe why you are responsible to this whole event??
good start and keep it on ya~
=)

L said...

haha..........ya lah..
baka.....
I know lah....
Thx ya...
Hmm,u really hv a good memory ya...
Wat i told u,u stil remember ya....
Clap Clap Clap....
^^
And u better go study ya....baka

Nicole Hew said...

>.< hw cum saman at d intro~
i tot u gt a new saman tiam..lolx~

めぐみ said...

L,
i sure rmb ma..
i got good good memories de..baka~
study is vital ma..
i know i know,
ur gas capacity bigger than my mom neh~~ >.<

L said...

nicole, i told u wat my saman will post it on another day ya..^^

Jojo,
U stupid lah u.....
My gas capacity sure bigger thn ur mum cuz i swimming de ma...hv a big capacity so that i can win u ^^