Monday, December 14, 2009

2day i get a "saman".....T.T

Hehe....1st times experiecse o^^
Today i went to tuition about 8.30am.....
Be4 i was go out I realised that my car has been drive by my dad....
Hehe,go "refill" fuel for me a~~^^
Thn sure will late de loh,cuz my ttn start at 8.30am.....

K,my dad was bak....
Thn u know me wat....speed.....to ttn.....
And thn,i parked my car near the pasar there loh....thn that time i was thought no nid put so many money de lah...nobody will check de GUA......
Hmm,thn i just put in 50sen oli.....

Whn i reached my ttn centre....aiya...ppl ask me did u put token into the wat wat parking meter a....duno wat should call the stupid thing......

K,after finished my ttn....went to my car and thn...............^^
Quit tranquil,and i realised my car got a long long de paper wor....
Whn i saw..............And got witnesses also o~~
Oh,SAMAN o~~^^
Thn phone my dad and told him I kena saman jor......T.T
That time,i really felt that i'm unfortune o~~
Haiz........
Thn nvm loh,God gave me a good experience to receive a saman....^^
Actually not a big deal lah........
Just 1st times received a SAMAN.......

Hmm,once the problem can b solved with money.....There is nothing to worry about...
Cuz v can earn money wat.....Earn money,Use money..normal wat....A natural cycle o^^

So next time once u get Saman should call ur dad 1st mayb can pay less o....^^

Next time show u the pic(saman)....^^



Erm,about my feeling again o!!
Actually i dun want to think much jor de....
Bt duno y the feeling...quit strong xia de....make me......insomia gua.....
Duno,i hope God can lead me...
Let me know how and what should I do loh........
Hmmm.........so one day.......dia will know my feeling de.....
Why i wanna let dia know leh......??
Cuz i dun want to regret,Dun want to miss dia....
Hope Hope..........erm dun want tel u all 1st.....^^

9 comments:

めぐみ said...

wah, u said once a problem which can be solved by money, that aint any problem..
you so rich kah??
next time belanja me more lor...natural cycle ma...=)
nah, give you 1 more chance..tell me who she is..
u better cepat sikit arh...

L said...

haha.......joanne a....dun so rush o~~
wait lah...b patience...
And.just an advise for u all....its not meant tht i hv to pay with u once u get ur problems..
That is ur problem a....baka....

めぐみ said...

cheh...
so bad..treat me so bad...T.T
wat kind of fren are you neh...

ShyuanT said...

Lolz.. Congrats on getting your very 1st ticket! haha.. There's always a 1st. Good luck in facing your feelings o! ^^

L said...

Jo,
haha......i always treat u so good de....^^
Dun so greedy o~~
Man man u will know who is she lah...baka^^

Shyuan,
Thx for ur wish to me ya^^

めぐみ said...

always patient patient patient..
i memang cannot wait ya..
this thursday you better tell me who she is..
if not you cannot go back home lor...
=p

L said...

haiz...........u treat me so bad.....T.T

Nicole Hew said...

haha..i witness it~^^
(onn de 1st time..)
btw,dnt blame ur dad lar..he so innocent leh..:p

*sos ar..
i really dnt knw hw 2 change d blog-template..

shaun yap said...

nicole, although u r a 电脑白痴。 template is quite easy de leh ==''' u still dunno meh ? ><
mai teach u b4 jor meh?