Monday, December 7, 2009

Feeling....II....Holding a chance.......


Hmm,actually these few days quit struggling about my feeling....


I duno how to do....


But its really make me uncomfortable.....

Wanna tell.......

It's not a suitable time......

I hv confirmed my feeling........

I duno what kind of feeling...........has......


This kind of feeling......its natural....

Just like a friendship......the "connections" between u n my friends is form naturally....

I duno how long I can keep this feeling inside my heart....




Patience...............



I think I can keep it......


I hv no idea to solve this kind of feeling..........


Its vry intricated...........


It's depand on me.........



But...............


I scare..........


Afraid that......


Haiz...................



I think mayb there isn't a time for me to tell my feeling to.........


I know, God will make a way for me.............


I duno why.......bt thanks God........


And..............



I assured.......


If I get the chance.......i will hold it........i wont miss it........


I will..............

11 comments:

Nicole Hew said...

walao bro..
who r u talking bout~

めぐみ said...

*ahem*
it's time to tell me who is XX...
come on...=)q

L said...

haha........^^....

めぐみ said...

haha ur head..
kia dit larh...>.<

Kaijun said...

But think rationally, you have to analysis that you like her or you just 有好感. Both of them are different. the latter happen is just because you fascinated with the appearance or some of her strength. You feel that she is so special and you try to close with her to get rid of your curiousness on her.. If for the former, you have to tolerant her weakness, her bad habit and everything of her. if you can still go on, then congratulation you can love her....

Is it sound complicated?? baidu on 好感。。

めぐみ said...

wei, kaijun..
u really do too much research on like vs love..
but thx to you, all of us understand wat it means..
then i should call u kaijun sensei...^^

L said...

haha......kai jun...
i know wat u wanna tell me...thx o~~
Ya,indeed,i know...and i wont play play alrdy...
After this month all of us alrdy and consider 19years old loh....
I dun like the changing of gf that kind of feeling alrdy...
Damn not good......
Hurt ppl somemore....
NO NO NO...WONT DO THAT ANYMORE~~^^

めぐみ said...

baka, not all of us 19..
is you 19 oli...i'm the youngest...^^
tsk tsk tsk,
last time so naughty nia..too bad too bad...
hahaha, hurt ppl tiam...tsk tsk tsk...
too bad too bad...
=p

L said...

wei wei wei.....
Dun tell ppl wat i told u a....baka...
Wana die again o~~??^^
U now not so good also wat...bad bad...^^

めぐみ said...

i dont want to die again lor...lolz..
i got 1 life saja, 1 enough dy...
i where got tell, i so good girl, not like u...=p
i'm double N...^^

L said...

haiz.........u go bang the wall better joanne~~