Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tough....aNd...HOPE

I remembered that i was young.....that day hving a heavy rain.......N i was sick....if not mistaken is high fever......my dad n mum utterly anxious........driving a car go almost 3 places clinic but the door has closed.....finally found a clinic....i can visualized my mum n dad has wet by the rain...n i'm still sleep in their hand....just i know that i'm suffering....hot....duno wat had happened....
I try to figure it out...my parents in that time very very care about me......take care of me in whole the time........

Now i'm getting mature.....now alrdy a teenager.....i hope that i can live indepandently....but cant cause i'm still studying...i nid money to pay fees n bla bla bla.....Now i just hope i can study well in the future find a well-easy-lots of money job to do.....haha.....not ec o~~
i hope that i can take care of my parents bt in reality i duno can do it ont cause many unknown situation will b happened......V duno wat gonna will b happened in the future......so i'm try my best to do wat i should do......so that i wont remorse in the whole life that i live in the world.........

3 comments:

めぐみ said...

mr onn...
u think too much...
u CAN take care of ur parents NOW...but not in the sense of $$...by helping them out in house work or just a lil massage...they would be so grateful...!
if u wanna help them through economic stuff...grow bigger first larh...now study hard...next time oli can take care of them without worries...if now u go and work...you wont get succes in both ways...so u end up add burden on their shoulders...
hontoni??
gambeteh~~~

Nicole Hew said...

isn't tat easy 2 gain sucess in life..
wat u cn do is juz try ur very best..
sincerely~u waste a lot of ur time in clas..
u cn make beta use of those time..at least half of it if possible~pointless waste time..especially on disturbing pple..realy nt saying u disturb me(coz i oso nt studying tat time).. bt some1 paying attention 'may' dislike tat..
hope u dnt mind..bt i juz 1 2 let u knw..
pls dnt gt angry ya....

L said...

haha....thx for u two comment...ya joanna was rite...i understand it...actually my trust in GOD start to unbalance erm how to say neh...not completely trust HIM...that wat i sense...
N Nicole...thx for ur advice..actually i want to study bt duno y i really cant pay attention in my class....hard is hard to me....i really no idea...heart cant b calm down...i try myself loh....^^