Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hmm.....need to put more effort~~!!

2day so coincidence to meet my senior which is my previous addmaths teacher....just elder thn me 4 o 5 years........

He told me that or can consider to advise me not to study form 6 cause study form 6 not a smart choice for us......u know y??
This is be2 after the STPM exam u r probably unable to get the courses that u want o interested...this is y he go to collage after the approval letter from University has out....he cant get his anticipate couse...he dissapointed...
For example: (real)there r 60% of form 6 student cant get their interested course can almost 50% ppl go to the private collage......in my opinion why the goverment must do lai this...y??
Is because the places not enough?? On another hand,is be2 our result problem? or just the University wan the best student....others just throw to another U in the way of "watever"??
This is quit funny but it has happened...that i heard from my senior, my senior was a science stream student...bt he sent into a U by studying IT programmer.....waliao...izzit a mistaken o really from a word..."watever"?? What i meant is mayb the U has take a student but no place for his interested sub thn throw him to wat ever courses........OMG......really silly.......Ruin their future........perhaps it ruin my future too.......Why i want to study f6?? No money loh....
Nowadays,ppl in the world r realistic.......hmm.......

Back to the point...U know,when i was listen his word i hv a strong n vast feeling that i must work harder n harder.....to the my best result...
In fact,it is like make a ladder to reach the heaven......totally hard for me.....
Formally post has wrote about my feel.......
Once i decided i will do it no matter how critical situation it is.....just dun 1 to waste my time,energy n money.......i hope that i can surpass n overcome any problems that i faced.....

YO~not easy men......scare to face exam.......bt "bo bian"...f6 life....is my fate...my destiny.....
N i'm so luckly to met him today......it lead me to consider how to apply anthing after the STPM...think about my future n get the information to me to prepare my future "road".........

Haiz.........nid to put more effort to study jor.........T.T~~~~~~!!
Tired wu...........^^2day i swim till all the miserable,troble throw to the back of my mind.....^^
A nice exercise to relex myself^^

No comments: