Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A day that i'm staying at home~~

Today i stay at hum almost 24 hr without going anywhere.....
It seem like peace n sedentary......for me....
I'm know my attitude is talkative....active......stay at hum for a moment will get boring...bla bla that types of person....
2day i felt that my friends r getting busy n busy.....
All hv their own way to run.....to chase their dream......to get a brighter future......
i'm doing this thing so.....bt just hard to explain....like my friends has been seperated....go here go there......felt void.....
wanna call some friends to yam cha still duno wanna call who.....
haiz.......
Is time to change to suit myself in a new environment....
time is getting go on......
life hv to go on......
i'm happy to hv memorable memory in my school life.......
i will appreciate it.....thx my friends.....^^

No comments: